It is quite obvious these days that people now have multiple facebook or mail accounts and are in search of ways to login to their multiple facebook or mail accounts using the same browser. Note that it is against facebook’s TOS to have multiple accounts. For me have run only one account. But for those of you who want to log into multiple facebook accounts using the same browser, here is the little trick you need.
Note: This method works also for accounting websites such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, Twitter and a host of others
How To Login To Multiple Facebook Accounts With Google Chrome
1. Login to your First Facebook,Gmail,Yahoo Account the normal way you do.
2. Click the Wrench to bring Google Chrome options, and Click New incognito window (or simply Press Ctrl+Shift+N)
3. You would be brought to a new window which stores cookies apart. You’ll notice a secret agent in the top left corner of Google Chrome.
4. Now you can simply login to your second mail, facebook or gmail account.
How To Login To Multiple Facebook,Gmail,Yahoo Accounts With Mozilla Firefox
1. Visit multifox and download multifox, then install it to your firefox browser.
2. Restart your firefox. Now login to your First Facebook Account as usual. Go to File-> New Identity Profile (or press Ctrl+Shif+M) . Now a new window will open go to facebook.com login in your second account
How To Login To Multiple Facebook,Gmail,Yahoo Accounts With Internet Explorer 8
1. Login to the First Facebook Account as usual.
2. Now Press Alt and go to File -> New session. A new window will be opened, now visit the website again and login with the second account.
You can login to multiple Gmail, Facebook or Yahoo accounts on your favourites browsers at once such as Google Chrome browser, Mozilla firefox browser or Internet Explorer 8 browser.
Please Hit the Like button if this post was helpful.