For the Android lovers and users, here is a guide to learn how you can Hard Reset your Samsung Galaxy s1 or s2 smartphones. Follow the steps below carefully to do this.
Formatting or Hard Reset of a Samsung Galaxy s1 and s2
- Tap on your Menu from your main screen, then select Settings > Privacy.
- Tap on Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone.
- Type in your Password and then tap on Yes to confirm.
If this doesn’t work, don’t worry cos here is a piece of step to follow. Or if your Android Smartphone might be frozen, here is your guide.
- Turn off your Android device, remove and reinsert the battery.
- Now hold the Volume Down Button, then press and release the power button.
- You are now presented with a menu that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock.
- You would have to select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down Button, then press and release the power button.
- You then have to confirm by pressing your Volume Up Button.
- Your Android would now reboot and every thing would be cleared.
I hope this Android tip helped.