Performing an Android Rooting procedure can be a daunting task, but here is a step by step guide to help you perform a root on your Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE running Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
Rooting A Samsung Galaxy s3 LTE running Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
You have to note that after rooting your smartphone, you loose the Warranty, but it can still be claimed by applying your latest firmware update. Incase you need to know, Here are the Benefits for rooting your Android smartphone or tablet.
This rooting method is meant only for Samsung Galaxy s3 LTE (19305) only.
- Make sure you have up to 80% of your battery life.
- Now download CF-Auto-Root to root I9305XXBLL3 firmware Here, then extract all it’s contents.
- Also, you need to download Odin3 v1.85, then install on your PC.
- Now you need to power off your smartphone, then put it on Download Mode by pressing Volume Down, Home and Power buttons all t once. Once you see a warning message on the screen, press Power button again to enter Download Mode.
- Run the Odin3 v1.85.exe you downloaded as an Administrator. Then, connect the Galaxy S3 I9305 with to your PC using USB cable. A message “Added” will appear under the Odin’s message box. Also, if the device is connected properly, you will see COM port with a number in Yellow.
- Select the PDA tab in Odin, then click on the CF-Auto-Root-m3-m3zh- gti9305.tar.md5 file which you downloaded earlier. Now in the Odin window, make sure that Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected.( I guess you know how to check boxes). Click on the Start button in Odin window for installation to start.
- Once the process is over, a PASS message with green background at the top of Odin will appear and your android smartphone will now automatically restart.
Your Samsung Galaxy s3 LTE (I9305) has successfully been Rooted.
Please use the comment box to tell us where you encountered errors or if you successfully rooted your smartphone.