The Tecno N3 and T3 are simple Android Smartphones that are quite cheap to get, and Rooting them will give you lots of privillages such as adding a Custom ROM, and others. If you do not know what Rooting an Android phone is all about, and the benefit you gain for rooting your Android device, then below is a must read for you.
Requirements to Root Techno N3
1. Poot.apk – Download Here
2. Ministro II – Download Here from Google Play Store.
Rooting the Tecno N3 Device
1. Turn Off the Tecno N3 or T3, then remove your Memory Card.
2. Now, switch on the Smartphone, transfer the Poot.apk file and Install on your phones memory.
Make sure you enabled “Install Apps from Unknown Source”. Here is how to set that, Goto Menu > Setting >
Applications > Unknown Sources, then tick the check box that reads “Allow installation of Non-market applications”.
3. Launch the Poot.apk application you installed, then you would be asked to install Ministro II application, follow the link above to download and install it.
4. After installing the Ministro II, update the library as you would be prompted to, after that, restart the phone.
5. Two options would pop up,viz;
- – Press Here to Poot
- – Built in Root Check
6. Select the first option and wait, two other options would be displayed, which are
- – Get SuperUser
- – Get Root Checker
- – In-built Rootchecker
This means your Techno N3 /T3 has been successfully Rooted. You can visit Google Play Store to Download the Super User App.