How To Receive Adsense Payments Directly to Bank Account in Nigeria

google adsense payments to nigerian bank accounts

A couple of minutes ago, I decided to check my mail and was welcomed with a mail from Adsense Team titled “Updated Payments and Account Settings pages“. This actually is in line with the announcement made earlier this month by the Adsense Team on introduction of Wire Transfer Payment for the Nigerian publishers.

I hurriedly decided to check in my Google Adsense account to see if the changes has been effected, and guess what? I was asked to select a form of payment since I haven’t selected any. Also, I noticed my earnings were changed from the Euros which was formerly set to it’s equivalent in Dollars.

You might want to know what’s new in this Payment Update, here are things you need to know according to the Adsense blog post.

Redesigned “Payments” and “Payment settings” pages:

• “Payment summary” is now called “Transaction history.”
  • “Payment method” is now called “Form of payment.”
  • “Unpaid finalized earnings” is now called “Current balance.”
  • Redesigned transaction history table shows you the latest activities at the top.
  • New toolbar support allows you to filter, print, export, or download transaction information.

More flexibility with your payment settings:

• New extended timeline allows you to change your payment information until the 20th of any month.
  • You can choose any payment threshold greater than the default payment threshold based on your reporting currency.
  • You can also hold your payments until a specified date.

Improved navigation of the payments interface:

• Centralized locations to manage your “Payment settings” and “Payee profile.”
  • Contextual help is displayed based on the pages that you navigate to.

We’ll continue to add improvements over the coming weeks and months.

How To Select Bank Transfer Payout Option For Adsense In Nigeria

I assume that you are logged into your Adsense account.

- Click on the Payment Settings.
- Click on the Add a New Form Of Payment button.
- Tick on Wire Transfer Check button to load the form for bank details.
- You will be required to fill in your Bank Account Name, Bank SWIFT Code, Bank Name, Your DOM account number.
- Click On SAVE.

I have set mine up and would be expecting to seeing my next payment reflect directly in my GT Bank Dollar account.

Thanks to Adsense Team for making it easier for us. What do you have to say about this improvement? Let us know using the comment box below.

Oscar Frank

Oscar is a Blogger, who has the passion to teach others how to make money blogging. Apart from this, his other areas of interest are Wordpress, Web Development and Gadgets. You can connect with him on Facebook, Twitter or Google +

Comments

1. Yippee Daniel says:

This knew development is a nice one, the stress of wait months for check to arrive in now a thing of the past.

2. Akaahan Terungwa says:

Hello Oscar, That’s the hallmark of a great company…Google continues to consistently outperform itself…for Nigerian publishers, that means all smiles – for I can authoritatively tell you that clearing a check was no ones idea of being paid online! Always, Terungwa

• Oscar Frank says:

Yeah pal, They’ve proven to be the best as always. Thanks for dropping by bro, I really do appreciate your time spent here.

3. Raymond Onyebuchi says:

@Oscar Can A Gtb Or first Bank Local Savings Account Be Used? Or Must it Be a Dom Account?

4. Can d dom account be opened with UBA OR ZENITH bank even access bank?

5. mubarak aminu says:

This is a welcome idea from google, hope nigeria blogger will fully take advantage of it, mubitecth post on how to unsubscibe all facebook notifications

6. Technology says:

Oscar please does Gtbank it require filling Correspondent bank details ? Am confused please …

7. Larry Frank says:

This is a nice move by google team, this will a kind of stress free bloggers from waiting for cheque for months, thank to Google Team,

8. This offcourse is a welcome development but the implication is more applications=more rejections

9. The new form for payment has not reflected in my adsense account. I have checked and every thing seam like the nothing has happened on my account

10. Don Saroos says:

Great bro keep it up

11. Adesanmi Adedotun says:

Hi Oscar, What is the swift code for GTbank Dom account?

12. I haven’t received my adsense pay tru wire tranfer..pls what might be d problem?

• Oscar Frank says:

You must have either made a mistake in your account details,SWIFT Code or your bank couldn’t make the clearing. BTW, what’s your bank?

13. Femi Omotayo says:

Hi Oscar, this is really good news for existing bloggers. And like someone said above, it will lead to a flood of adsense applications which leads to more rejections. Anyway thanks for the info. Nice blog by the way, you’re doing a great job here. Keep it up.

14. tnks for the tip. :)