2GO RAPID STAR BOOSTER/ INCREASER(MOBILE APP)

Home Forums All on Mobiles & Gadgets Symbian 2GO RAPID STAR BOOSTER/ INCREASER(MOBILE APP)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oscar Frank 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Happy

HERE COMES THE LONG AWAITED 2GOSTAR BOOSTER THAT WORKS ONMOBILE PHONES…PLEASE AM SORRYFOR THE DELAY..IT'S JUST I HAVE TOTEST IT TO SEE IF IT'S WORKINGPERFECT..AND I DID THAT AND ITWORKED..PLZ ADMIN SHOULDAPPROVE THE THREAD..SO I COULDMAKE NECESSARY UPLOADZ..

Happy

THE APPZ AM GONNA UPLOADBELOW..ARE TWO..THE FIRST ONESHOULD WORK ON ALLPHONES..BOTH JAVA AND SYMBIAN..THE SECOND IS MULTI APP IDEVELOPED..WHICH COMPRISES OFTHE 2GO IN 4 PLACES…I TESTED ITON MY SYMBIAN.(N70).AND ITWORKED PERFECTLY…ON OTHERSYMBIAN PHONES..NOT SURE OFJAVA.BECAUSE OF THE SIZE..BUT JAVAUSERS SHOULD GIVE IT A TRY..I MADE THE MULTI APP BECAUSE OFTHE IDEA THAT READ1 GAVE,THAT ITMOVES A LOT FASTER WHEN YOUMAKE MULTIPLE LOGINS..AND IOBSERVED THAT IT'S TRUE..SO GIVEIT A TRY ALSO..

Happy

PLZ NOTE: I OBSERVED THAT WHENU OPEN THE MULTIME APP,ANDLAUNCH THE 2GO..IT SHOWS HALFSCREEN..ON MY OWN OHHH..DON'TKNOW ABOUT YOUR'S.SO I FOUND THIS SOLUTION..THIS ISIF YOU ENCOUNTERED SAMEPROBLEM..ALL YOU HAVE TO DO ISOPEN THE MULTIME APP AGAIN…ANDPLZ DON'T LAUNCH THE 2GO YET..NOW PRESS YOUR LEFT KEY,YOUWILL SEE ADVANCED SETTINGS..NOWU WILL SEE SOME ISH ABOUT FREERAM AND ALL THE REST..THE NEXTTHING YOU DO IS TO KEEP PRESSINGTHE LEFT KEY..AND YOU WILLOBSERVE THAT THE FREE RAM WILLKEEP INCREASING…KEEP CLICKINGON IT UNTILL IT STOPSINCREASING..NOW THE NEXT THINGIS TO SET SLEEP OFF..NOW GO BACKAND LAUNCH YOUR 2GO..IT WILLNOW WELCOME YOU ON FULLSCREEN..

Happy

ANOTHER NOTE LOL…. PLEASE YOUSHOULD USE EITHER ETISALAT ORGLO FOR THE APPZ..AND MAKE SUREYOU DON'T HAVE ANY ACTIVE DATABUNDLE OR CREDIT..ODAWISE ITWON'T WORK..COS YOU WILL BELOGGED IN NORMALLY..BUT IF YOUDON'T HAVE..IT WILL JUST BECONNECTING AND LOGGINGIN..LEAVING U PARTIALLY ONLINEAND OFFLINE TINX LOL..

Happy

HERE IS THE IST APP..THIS IS JUSTTHE SINGLE APP AND SHOULD WORKON ALL PHONES..SHIKENA…Go to this linkhttp://oscarshare.tk/site_25.xhtml?get-ftype=&get-file=762

Happy

HERE IS THE SECOND: THIS IS THEMULTIME APP..4 IN NUMBER..THISSHOULD WORK ON ALLSYMBIANS..JaVA USERS GIVE IT ATRY..HOPE IT WORKS FOR YOU GUYSTOO..http://oscarshare.tk/site_25.xhtml?get-ftype=&get-file=763

Happy

AWAITING TESTIMONIES….

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

where am i goin 2 download it pls

Happy

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

HERE IS THE IST APP..THIS IS JUSTTHE SINGLE APP AND SHOULD WORKON ALL PHONES..SHIKENA…Go to this linkhttp://oscarshare.tk/site_25.xhtml?get-ftype=&get-file=762

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

edeani10

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

nyc nd sharp for u guys

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

nyc nd sharp for u guys

Thanks..

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.