It is an obvious fact today that majority of the internet users access the web via there mobile phones, though most websites are not suitable for mobile phones.
Won’t it be considered a nice idea to optimize your website for mobile phones and smartphones? Without a good mobile version of your website or blog, you might loose your traffic even if you’ve got good content. I’ll use this article to give you the top 10 tools that can help you build a mobile version of your website without you having to gain any coding, webdesign or programming knowledge.
Top 10 Mobile Site Optimisers and Builders
1. Mofuse (from $7.95/month : Its very easy to use and also one of the most popular mobile website builders around. It cost about $7.95 and above to run your websites mobile version with them as at time of post.
2. Mobilize by Mippin (free) : For the bloggers using the WordPress blogging platform, Mobilize is a great wordpress plugin that redirects your mobile traffic to your websites mobile version.
3. MIPPIN (free) : This is a free mobile site builder that uses your RSS to create your mobile website or blog. You can earn by placing adverts using this mobile site builder, Simply put, it mobilzes RSS driven sites.
4. Wirenode (free) : Another great mobile site builder that optimizes your blog for smartphones and mobile traffic. You can even use a custom domain on the wirenode mobile platform.
5. 2ergo : A mobile site optimzer and builder that creates quick loading and fantastic mobile sites.
6. Zinadoo (free) : It lets you build a mobile site quickly and easily. It has lots of functions which you should find out yourself.
7. Winlsite (free) : A mobile sit builder that has features such as chat, forums and polls, a great free tool.
8. MobiSiteGalore (starts at $7.99) : Functions such as phonebook, click-to-call, google search and links to paypal are added on this mobile builder.
9. Mobi Ready (free) : You can’t build a mobile site with this, but they would help you on free reports on how to mobilize you website.
10. Google Mobile Optimizer (free) : You can transform any website into a mobile site using this tool. It isn’t customisable, just visit www.google.com/gwt/n and input the address (url).
Have you created the mobile version of your website or blog at once? feel free to let us know which mobile site optimizer or builder you made use of using the comment box below.