In this post, I’ll teach you how you can place Adsense below title of post in blogger.
Steps to Placing Adsense Below Post Title in Blogger
– Log in to your Adsense account, then generate your desired the Ad size you intend for this. Then copy it.
– Adsense codes can’t be displayed in blogger XML document, so we need to Parse the code to enble your ads dis play.
Click HERE, paste your code in the box that appears and Click on Parse, copy the new code. Its what you need.
– Log in to your blogger account, then Click on Design > Edit HTML, then tick the checkbox next to Expand Widget Template
– Use Ctrl + F to search for the code:
– Place the code below directly above the code you searched:
<!-- OscarMini.comAdsense Above Posts start -->
PARSED ADSENSE CODE HERE
<!-- OscarMini.com Adsense Above Posts End -->
- Now, replace PARSED ADSENSE CODE HERE with the Parsed code which you copied earlier.
- Save your template and View your blog.
Wow, your adsense appears below your Post Title.