Here is a guide on how you can adjust the screen resolution setting of your windows XP. Follow my steps below and that’s it, in no time you must have set your screen resolution.
How to Adjust the Screen Resolution of WinXp
- Boot your PC, now navigate to the Control Panel in Windows XP by left-clicking on Start, followed by Settings and then choosing Control Panel.
- Now click on Display. Note: In Microsoft Windows XP, depending on how your operating system is setup, you may not see the Display icon. To correct this, click on the link on the left-hand side of the Control Panel window that says Switch to Classic View.
- In the window which is displayed ( Display Properties window ), click on the Settings tab.
- A Screen resolution slider would then appear on the left-hand side of the window just like the image above. You can slide to your choice of setting.
- You can now click on OK or Apply button to confirm the changes.
It’s quick simple to set your screen resolution setting on the windows XP platform. Drop your troubles in the comment area, and remember to share this post using the share buttons.