For those of my readers who are quite interested in programming stuff, here is a little Batch tutorial to help you program a simple calculator in the .bat format. It won’t take you more than 5 minutes and your first calculator that can perform all basic calculation functions would be live.
How to Make a Simple Calculator in Notepad using .bat format
- Launch your Notepad from your Windows OS PC.
- Copy and paste this code below into it
title Batch Calculator by (your name)
echo -Welcome to Batch Calculator by *(your name)!-
echo Enter your operand
set /p sum=
set /a ans=%sum%
echo = %ans%
echo Previous Answer: %ans%
- Now press CTRL + S to save, in the file name put in Calc.bat
- In the File type, select All Files then Click on Save.
- Now Launch the Calc.bat by double clicking on it.
Your Calculator is live, you can make use of it to perform your basic calculation functions.