The battle for the best smartphones has just began as Blackberry Z10 smartphone was released last week. It is the smartphone to save Blackberry, with lots of modifications and tempting specifications, it would arguably be a smartphone of choice for business purposes. One thing about it is its close resemblance in shape to competing smartphone brands and OS like the iPhone 5, Nokia Lumia 920, Samsung Galaxy s3 to mention but a few. But do you think this smartphone can beat her competitors as the best smartphone for 2013? Let’s find out by getting to know it’s specifications.
Blackberry Z10 Photos
- It runs the 2G, 3G and 4G Network with a Micro SIM card.
- Weighs 137.5g with a Dimension of 130 x 65.6 x 9 mm (5.12 x 2.58 x 0.35 in)
- A MultiTouch Capacitive 16M colors TouchScreen with size 768 x 1280 pixels, 4.2 inches.
- Internal Memory of 16 GB storage, 2 GB RAM and an extensible MicroSD slot of up to 64GB.
- GPRS, EDGE, WLAN, Bluetooth, NFC, and USB Data Enabled.
- An 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash Primary Camera and a 2MP Secondary Camera.
- Uses a Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery with up to 312h Stand-by Time and 10h Talk time.
- Runs the Blackberry 10 OS.
Now you have a feel of what the Blackberry z10 is like, what do you think about it? Would you go for it?
Let us know using the comment box below.