The Micromax A35 Bolt Android smartphone with a 4.0-inch (480 x 800 Pixels) capacitive touch screen display, been powered by a 1 GHz processor and runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) is an Android device and as others, would not attain it’s full functionalities if you do not root the micromax A35 bolt phone. This article is made available for those who have been sending in mails asking several questions such as
- How do I root my Micromax a35 Bolt
- What are the rooting Apps for Micromax a35 Bolt Android smartphone
- Guide to rooting a Micromax a35 Bolt device
These are the various questions and keywords from search landing on various pages on this blog. I will guide you the simplest method to root a Micromax a35 Bolt.
Requirements To Root Micromax A35 Bolt
- Your Micromax a35 Bolt Smartphone
- Your USB Data Cable to connect your Micromax a35 Bolt to PC.
- Download your Rooting Tool Here.
Note: Once you connect your android smartphone to your PC using the USB cable, the drivers would be automatically installed, just follow the prompts to complete installation of drivers.
How To Root Micromax A35 Bolt Procedures
1. Using your USB cable, connect your Micromax A35 to your PC, then Enable USB Debugging Mode on your phone as follows :
Go to Settings-> Development-> USB Debugging. Now check on “USB debugging” option.
2. Now extract the Rooting Tool which I asked you to download earlier, double click on the RunMe.bat file to run it, a window using the CMD would pop up as shown below.
3. Select the first option (Option 1) so as to start the rooting in Normal Mode.
4. You would be prompted to tap the screen, tap the screen, then a message would be displayed as “Rooting is Successful”.
5. Reboot your Micromax smartphone, the SuperUser Icon would be displayed on your Apps menu.
Isn’t it cool, you have successfully rooted your Micromax A35 Bolt using this simple rooting procedure. I hope you find this short tutorial useful.