You downloaded an app from Google PlayStore and you wish to share it with your friends. You should know that it’s not possible to share apps that you downloaded from Google Playstore and you are thinking of a possible means to share this file with your loved ones. There’s no cause for alarm, in this tutorial I’ll be teaching you how you’ll be able to share file you downloaded form Google Play Store.
Yes, we all know that normally Apps from Google play store are not downloaded to your device. Rather they are directly installed to your device which makes it Impossible to know where the install file has been saved to.
Also, it is not possible to share the app like you would share other normal apps with the normal .apk extension..
Introducing to you MyAppSharer. With MyAppSharer You will be able to Convert those Files Installed from Google Play Store to .apk successfully without encountering any problems which makes it extremely Possible to share them.
MyAppSharer let you to easily share your apps to your friends, you can share by market link or directly share APK (App’s full package).
Follow the Steps Below to Successfully Do This
- Download MyAppSharer Here and Install it on your Device.
- Launch MyAppSharer and you will be able to see all installed Apps on your Mobile.
- Tick the box at the right hand side of each app you want to convert to .apk and wait for it to process.
- Tick the Circle Box at the to Left of the Screen beside APK so as to convert the app to APK.
- After that, Click on Share by the Top Right hand side of the screen so you can then share your converted file.
- You will now have options on where you can share it like Via Whatsapp, Facebook, Bluetooth, Skype, Gmail etc. Scroll either right or left to see other sharing options.
Note: All apps converted to APK are Being saved to a folder called MyAppSharer which can be accessed from the File explorer app.
There is no need to convert an already converted app. Just locate the folder and you can then see your app. You can also share it at anytime you wish.
Hope this tutorial help? Let us know using the comment box below.