It’s no news that Giant social media network Facebook purchased the Instant Messaging app WhatsApp for a whooping $16 billion (actually $19b in total). That’s really huge. For fun, we decided to share with you other things that Facebook would have done with the 16 billion dollars. Check the list below
1. The Total GDP of 25 Countries.
2. The amount can pay off debt of over 500,000 students worldwide.
3. $16b is enough cash to purchase 17 homes for each and every US citizen.
4. Would have bough 381 tons of Gold Bullion
5. 32 Hawaiian Islands.
6. A Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse for all Facebook employees
7. Enough to Finance 6 Annual budgets of Detroit city
8. Purchased the entire Facebook initial public offering
9. Enough to build 4 times of the World Trade Center
10. Can Purchase 13 NFL Teams.
11. Could have made 300 people as wealthy as Beyonce
12. Started an Airline with a fleet of the latest Boeing 747s
13. Could have bought India’s largest bank SBI with its 13,000 branch network, including 10 branches in Amethi which Rahul Gandhi inaugurated yesterday.
14. India been a cricket crazy country, the entire cricket league (IPL is valued at $4 billion) with stadiums can be bought over.
15. The UN’s AID yearly budget is $13 billion dollars
16. 12.6 Billion Hot Dogs. 🙂
17. Facebook’s top executives Mark Zuckerberg, Sheryl Sandberg, David Ebersman, and Mike Schroepfer would look pretty stylish cruising the San Francisco Bay in four Nimitz-class nuclear-powered aircraft carriers ($4.5 billion each).
18. 879,604 brand-new Honda Civics (base)
19. 25 1/2 world’s most expensive yachts
20. 16 Instagrams
What do you think? 🙂 Let’s have your contributions on other things you think they could have purchased. Remember, this is fun, don’t just go away without leaving your comment.