Today, I’ll be sharing with you a very short yet comprehensive tutorial to help you root your Tecno F7 AKA Phantom A1 device successfully.
For some people who might want to know what rooting of android devices is all about and its advantage, Rooting your device means obtaining superuser rights and permissions to your Android’s software. With these elevated user privileges, you gain the ability to load custom software (ROM’s), install custom themes, increase performance, increase battery life, and the ability to install software that would otherwise cost extra money (ex: WiFi tethering).
Not taking much of your time, Lets go straight to the topic of the day which is how to root a Tecno f7 phantom A android device.
- Must Read: Tecno F7 (Phantom A) Full Specs Review
For This Tutorial, below are the Requirements to easily master and accomplish a superuser privilege on your android device.
- A Computer with an Internet Access.
- The Device you want to Root.
- A USB to connect your Device and Computer
Steps to Rooting Tecno F7
1. Install Pda.Net after downloading it from the link above.
2. Select ‘Other‘ If it prompts a dialogue box asking you for Device Type. You will then be asked to Connect your Device with USB debugging Enabled. (Enable USB debugging on your android device by going to Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging and tick the USB debugging option)
3. After you Might have downloaded Eroot from the link above, Extract Eroot.exe from the archive/zipped file, then Run it. It will display in Chinese Language. Just ignore it and wait for some minutes or less.
4. By now, You will be able to see a Root button on your screen. But in case you didn’t see it, Just close the Pda.Net Application.
5. Now you will be able to see the root button. Click it and in less than 15 seconds, your Tecno F7 will be rooted.
6. Disconnect the USB connection between your Computer and Your Tecno F7. Now locate you Phone menu, You will be able to Find a New Application Installed on your Phone with Name ‘SuperUser‘.
7. Reboot your Tecno F7. And Enjoy Root access to Your device.
You Might want To check if your devices has been successfully rooted. Just follow this Below Steps!!
Download Root Checker from Google Play Store. Install and Run It into your device, press the ‘Verify Root‘ button. If it asks for permission, select ‘Grant‘. If your device has been Rooted, You will get a Message like this one: ‘Congratulations! Your device has a root access‘
- Must Read: Full Specs and Price Review for Tecno R7
That’s how easy it is to root any Tecno F7 Phantom A Android device. If this tutorial was useful, why not share with your friends and let us know by using the comment box below.