Situations can arise as a blogger when you want to stick or pin a particular post you’ve made on your blog to the homepage for a longer period. During this period, you want the post to always appear at the top homepage of your blog irrespective of the number of new posts you make. This can be either because you need the post to get to a larger audience, probably you want more email opt-ins, maybe you are promoting a product or probably someone paid for the exposure.
Whichever your case may fall into, all you need do is easily stick the post to the top of your website. In wordpress this can be done by plugins or even a few clicks from the dashboard, but in this post, I’ll teach you how to stick a post to the homepage of your blogger blog.
- Must Read: 5 Reasons Why I Love Blogger
Here are the simple steps to stick a post to the top in blogger
1. Login to your blogger dashboard
2. Locate your Blog Posts in the post section of the dashboard.
3. Now Edit the post you want to stick to the top.
4. Click on the Published Date as in the Photo Below. You will see the date you published the post.
5. Edit the date to a future date. (The future date is when the post will stop being sticky) Now Click Done..
6. Click the “Update” Button at the Right Top to apply changes.
That’s how easy it is to create a sticky post or pin a post to the top on your blogger blog.
Isn’t it amazingly simple? Let us know if it did work for you. Also, do you have other working methods to stick a post to the top on blogger? We would be glad to hear from you using our comment box below. Cheers and share with others.