I think StarTimes needs little or no introduction when it comes to cheap digital TV in Nigeria, but for benefit of doubt, let me get some readers conversant with this Digital TV network.
StarTimes is a Direct-to-Home Pay TV service by NTA that provides subscribers with low multi-cost digital pay TV and there are a whole bunch of reasons why you would love to make use of this product. Here are the pros involved
- It does not require installation of any form of a dish.
- It’s a plug and play system that does not require any very special knowledge to set up at home.
- It works in harsh weather conditions.
- And most of all, it is a very affordable pay TV.
Startime currently has covered lots of Nigerian major cities, some of which include Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Aba, Benin, Enugu, Ilorin, Jos, Kaduna, Kano, Markurdi, Onitsha, Port Harcourt, Sokoto, Uyo, Yola, and Ibadan.
Startimes Decoder Price
Do you want to subscribe/purchase a Startimes TV decoder for your use? Here is what you need to know about the Direct-to-Home Pay TV decoder.
- For N5,900, you can get the Startimes decoder and a FREE one month UNIQUE BOUQUET subscription.
- For N4,900, you would be offered the TV decoder and a FREE one month CLASSIC BOUQUET subscription.
- Misc: If you need an external antenna, it goes for N2,000 only and it comes with a 10m cable.
Note: Check out the plans below offered by Startimes to better understand the monthly subscription plans they cover.
Startimes Access Fee/Monthly Subscription Rates
1. The Basic Bouquet Plan
This plan offers about 35+ interesting channels which you would enjoy, and the monthly subscription rate goes for N1,000 only.
2. The Classic Bouquet
Another wonderful plan offered here, the Classic Bouquet has above 55 wonderful channels and the monthly subscription plan price goes for N2,000 only.
3. The Unique Bouquet
Yet another wonderful and most loved package which offers over 70 channels, and it can be gotten at the rate of N3000 per month.
Now Your Turn
It’s left up to you to choose whether Startimes should replace your home’s local TV channels or would you stick to those boring talks? Please, do let us know if we missed any thing out. Thanks!