It’s November again, it’s remaining just one month to go, we’ll all just find ourselves in a new month, aside that we are very happy that FTB is approaching 1 year, sounds great huh! 🙂 I’m sorry I mentioned an off point issue here, probably, I’ll be writing an article for our anniversary soon, lets look at the reasons why we are here, Android devices seems to have been the most used gadget, report shows that android devices are on the lead In the mobile market, it’s no doubt that you’re reading this article might probably own an Android device.
- Are You A Blogger?: See 15 Recommended Android Apps Every Blogger Needs
List Of 6 Android Apps You Need For This Season
With PCMark for Android you can actually know how better your android device performs when compared to other Android devices? This benchmarking tool to tells you how swift your device is as per it’s perfomance, from stats to tips, the app gives you every detail of the functioning of your device.
What PCMark Does :
- See how well your device performs, then compare it with the latest models.
- Benchmark the performance of the whole device, not its isolated components.
- Tests are based on everyday activities, not abstract algorithms.
- Scores reflect real-world performance, not unachievable maximums.
- Tests use real applications and native APIs whenever possible.
- See every test in action instead of watching progress bars.
- PCMark guide tells you what is being measured and how scores are calculated.
- 100% free. No ads. No in-app purchases. No restrictions.
Camera51 Android app automatically detects and analyzes faces, scenes, objects and lines and guides you to the perfect frame in every click.
It invites you to start taking photos just like a professional. It uses photography principles used by professional photographers and artists and applies this vast and amazing knowledge in a fun and simple interface. All you have to do is place the smartphone icon in the “Aim-Box” and SHAKAM! you’ve got yourself a photo that looks like a million bucks.
- Auto framing / auto composition technology: Identifies and automatically selects the main objects and lines of the photo to determine real time framing guidance.
- Perfect selfie: snap the ultimate selfie whether by yourself or in a group with the front-facing camera.
- Manual object selection: Users have the option to manually select an object by just tapping the screen, to determine framing guidance, focus, and exposure.
- Multi object selection: Allows users to select up to three different objects of interest per photo.
- Peripheral object alert: Enables the app to notify you of prominent objects that may interfere with your frame boundaries.
How’s your next party gonna look like? Ready to rock your next party? 🙂 Introducing djay 2 – the next generation of the world’s best-selling DJ app is now available on Android. djay2 transforms your Android device into a full– featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with Spotify and all the music on your device, djay gives you direct access to mix your favorite songs and playlists instantly. You can perform live, record mixes on–the–go, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an Android device.
- Spotify integration
- Music library integration (all files on your device, no access to Google Play Music)
- Match: intelligent song recommendation engine powered by The Echo Nest
- Audio FX: Flanger, Phaser, Echo, Gate, Bit Crusher
- Mixer, Tempo, Pitch-Bend, Filter and EQ controls
- Looping & Cue Points
- Colored HD Waveforms™
- Live Recording (local music only) Sampler with included sound FX, drums, and an exclusive pack by Snoop Dogg
- Single Deck portrait mode
- Pre-Cueing with headphones (using Griffin DJ Cable)
- Advanced time-stretching (requires quad-core Nexus device)
- Automatic beat & tempo detection
- Support for all major audio formats
- Support for Bluetooth devices
- Support for DJ MIDI Controller (Reloop Beatpad)
You are tired of all those unnecessary notifications, calls and text messages, this app will surely be of help to you. Offtime is a clutter-free app that’s helps you prioritize the calls, texts and notifications you receive in routine. The app only lets important stuff pass on to you while halting stuff that can actually wait. For example, 4 missed calls in succession from the same number hints at urgent matters, Offtime will permit the next call from the same number to come through. Helpful pre-set profiles are ‘Focused Work’, ‘Family’ and ‘Unplugging’. ‘Unplugging’ automatically mutes notifications, calls and texts, while app access is restricted too.
What Offtime Does :
- Block calls, texts, and notifications
- Calls and texts from VIP contacts remain unblocked
- Send out custom auto-replies
- Comprehensive list of missed phone activity
- Restrict your access to apps and internet
- Use Profiles, Schedule and Auto-Start with your Calendar, and use Widgets for fast access
- Get phone and app usage analytics
MICROSOFT XIM :
Share your photos, not your phone! Xim your photos on your camera roll or favorite service to your friends’ devices. Swipe, pan and zoom together for all to enjoy, even those who don’t have the app.
- Xim now available in all countries!
- Stop huddling around one small screen – xim instead so everyone can see the images on their own device
- Xims swipe and zoom together, so everyone stays in sync automatically – it’s fun too
- Only one person needs to have Xim installed in order for everyone to participate
- Invite people from your phone’s contact list, via email or via phone number
- Choose photos from your camera roll, Instagram, Facebook, Dropbox, or OneDrive; mix and match easily from any of these sources
- When your friend gets the Xim app the fun really starts – they can add photos or people to the Xim and easily extend the conversation
- Xims only stick around for a little while so you can enjoy the moment with no storage or organization overhead
- Long press on a photo you like for additional options such as save photo.
- Xim is available for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone 8 devices and works in most web browsers
- While Xims expire after a little while, Ximmers can choose to save ximmed photos or take a screenshot at any time.
- Xim functionality may be limited on certain web browsers such as those running on a pc or tablet device but we’re working on it. Read more
JOURNEY AND NOTE :
The road is a place of wonder and inspiration. From prosaic passing thoughts to bursts of creative brilliance, the journeys we take and the ideas they inspire along the way are treasures worth preserving and sharing.
Journeys & Notes, a Microsoft Garage project, is a delightfully curious social app for the space between an origin and a destination. Whether you’re taking the bus to work across town, or jet-setting across the globe, checking-in to your trips with Journeys & Notes unlocks a community of people who have traveled the path you’re on. The road may be long and lonely, but Journey and Note helps connect you with others along the journey. Leave behind notes for your fellow travelers to discover, or stumble across the serendipitous gems of wisdom shared by others. Microsoft Garage turns fresh ideas into real projects.