Still on the MTN Suprise Promo series, here is another hot one for those of you who like making lengthy phone calls. You get 500% bonus of what ever you spend on calls a day. Did I just say 500% 😮 ? Sure I did, still in the period of thanks giving, MTN wants to appreciate all their customers, for their patronage (lol)
Less I forget, FTB was recently one, and we celeverated our one year anniversary, you can see post here.
Join us and celeberate, drop a comment too.
Okay! Where is my calculator? Let’s do it mathematically. Supposing you use upto #200 in a day, what should you expect?
200 / 100 x 500 = 1000 😮
Meaning you get upto #1000 worth of airtime with just #200, sounds great, doesn’t it?
I know by now you must have already gathered a lot of excitements already, and wantiong to know how to go about it. Ok I’ll tell you now but before then, let’s see how it works.
- Must Read This: MTN Almost Free Browsing
How The MTN 5-Star Promo Works
This is all you need to know about the MTN 5-Star Promo, read carefully.
- A required daily usage has been place on all MTN subscriberes
- You are required to make calls upto or more than your daily usage so as to qualify for the 500% bonus (MTN 5-Start Promo).
- Immediately the bonus is activated, a notification will be sent to you on your required daily usage (by SMS)
- This 500% bonus can be used only MTN to MTN calls only without roaming
- Any bonus given lasts till 12midnight on that particular day which it was given.
I know you might be worried about the fact that this bonus only allows MTN to MTN calls, but remember that 70% of Nigerians use MTN network, and 85% of Nigerians own a MTN sim, so you can still reach as many people as you wish.
How To Activate The MTN 5-Star Promo
It’s as easy as saying (FTB), but I’ll share every code you need to know here.
- Dial *507# or text 507 to 131 to activate.
- Dail *507*1# to check your daily target
- Dial *507*2# to check your total amount of calls made and the remaining stipulated target to reach.
- Dial *559# to know your available.
Note: You can’t Option Out of this until 15th of December 2014.
Sure that’s not a big deal, we are already in a festive period and you really needs make a lot of connections via phone calls, so I guess you won’t regret it.