Switching from a Mac PC or the iOS interface to Windows can be very daring at times. This is because when you make the switch you are definitely going to leave most of your apps behind. Yeah, windows is a different environment entirely so switching from iOS to Microsoft Windows means you are coming into a new world.
READ THIS : How To Stop Laptop Overheating – Complete Guide
One of your first needs would be to install apps on your new WINDOWS PC for work and play. This post shows you how to use the Windows app store for installing apps on your windows PC.
STEPS TO INSTALL APPS ON WINDOWS
These steps assumes your Windows PC is sitting right in front of you.
1. Tap the Windows icon to open the Start menu.
2. Select the Windows Store icon.
3. If you logged into Windows with your Microsoft login,
skip to step 8. If you are using a local account, Tap the
Add user icon next to the Search box.
4. Select Sign In.
5. Select Microsoft account.
6. Enter your username and password and select Sign in.
If you don’t have a Microsoft account, you will need to create one.
7. Enter your PC’s login password and select Next
to change your login account to your Microsoft account, or
click “Sign in to just this app instead” to keep your PC’s
8. Find an app you want to download, and tap the button with its price to begin installation.
Yipee! You’ve installed an app in Windows 10! You can share your experience with us in the comment box.