Android smartphones are almost everywhere and if you are reading this post it means you are probably using an android phone right now. If that is correct then read on as I show you a simple trick to help your Android device run faster, yeah I mean like 5 times faster than what you have there right now.
You will definitely need your Android smartphone or tablet to be snappy when trying to upload a picture on Facebook via the Facebook app, trying to use multiple tabs on opera mini, etc. So let’s do the hack and see how your phone can run faster.
STEPS TO BOOST SPEED ON ANDROID SMARTPHONE
1. First, you’ll need to enable access to the hidden “Developer options” menu on your Android phone. To do
that, simply go to SETTINGS and tap the “ABOUT PHONE ” option in Settings. THEN tap “BUILD NUMBER ” seven times and you’re done. Now you can just go back to the main SETTINGS menu and you will find DEVELOPER OPTIONS somewhere near the bottom of the list.
2. Now that you’re done with that part, tap the new DEVELOPER OPTIONS menu you just enabled and scroll until you see the following three settings (note that they may be located within an “ADVANCED ” subsection):
- Window animation scale
- Transition animation scale
- Animator animation SCALE.
3. Did you see them? By default, each of those three
options is set to “1x” but tapping them and changing them
to “.5x” will dramatically speed up your phone. THIS harmless tweak forces the device to speed up all TRANSITION animations, and the entire user experience is faster and smoother as a result.
So go ahead to tap them until they all become 5x and you can go sip tea because your Android smartphone or tablet has just become 5 times faster. Thanks right?
What’s your say, I would like to hear your testimonies via the comment section.