Today I’ll be teaching you how to remove background from any image with your android phone using an application called Eraser. Most of you might think that without softwares like PhotoShop and it’s kind, one won’t be able to remove background from images, but hell no, you can easily do that even on your android phone if you follow this guide.
I’ll teach you step by step exactly same way I did to my photo and the background was removed using an Android application.
How Can I Remove Background From Pictures With Android
Firstly you need to download the Android Eraser app, you can do that here quickly.
If you’ve downloaded the app, you can continue with the below guide.
- Launch app and click on Load a photo as seen in the below screenshot.
- From your device, select the image you want remove background from.
- Just like the screenshot below, you’ll be asked to crop the image you want to remove background from. You’ll have to crop it so close to the photo you want to be on its own. Then tap done at the top right corner of your screen.
- Now we have the image we want to remove from background on an edit page with some helpful tools. At the bottom of the screen, you’ll see “Auto” and “Manual”. The manual tool is an eraser tool, while the Auto tool works like the “Quick Selection Tool” on PhotoShop. So it’s advisable that you use the Manual tool till you get close to your area of concentration, then you can use the auto tool till you get something like the image below. Then tap “Done” at the top right corner of your screen.
- Choose how smooth you want the edges to be using the numbers at the bottom as a perimeter. Then tap “Save” at the top right corner of your screen.
- You are done, just tap finish, and then go to your gallery to see your edited photo.
This was how I removed background from my picture, you too can, if you follow this tutorial step by step.
Feel free to ask any question using the comment section and we will reply you answers.