Just because something works doesn’t mean it cannot be improved. This is the idea behind the technology, it keeps getting better and better, spreading to every aspect of our lives.
One of those aspects is the way we purchase airtime for our smartphone lines.
Purchasing airtime for our smartphones using USSD codes has improved the way we purchase airtime, making it stress-free. A lot of banks have embraced it and it is now more of a rule than an exception for banks. One of such banks that allows customers to purchase airtime for their smartphones using USSD codes is FIDELITY BANK.
In this article, I am going to be giving a comprehensive tutorial, on how to purchase airtime on your phone number as well as purchasing airtime for phone numbers not registered with Fidelity Bank.
Why Should You Use Fidelity Bank Airtime Recharge Code?
The creation of USSD codes that allows Fidelity bank customers to purchase airtime with their smartphones is geared towards comfort, you won’t have to care about the worries that accompany purchasing airtime from a physical retailer.
You won’t have to worry about the distance of the retailer from your house, you won’t have to worry about the kind of vouchers the retailer sells, you have the ability to top up the 4 main network providers in Nigeria (MTN, Airtel, Etisalat and Glo).
Finally, you will be able to purchase airtime using Fidelity bank USSD 24 hours in a day, 7 days a week.
How To Use Fidelity Bank USSD code To Recharge Your Line
Purchasing airtime using the Fidelity USSD code to purchase airtime to recharge your line, is as simple as performing a few taps on the screen of your precious smartphone. But before you can purchase airtime using the Fidelity USSD code, there are some requirements:
- You must have a Fidelity bank account
- You must have linked the phone number with the Fidelity bank account you created.
- You must have sufficient funds in your account
After these requirements have been fulfilled, you should know that purchasing airtime with Fidelity USSD code, is of two methods. There is a self-purchase method that allows you to purchase airtime for your phone number and the top up family and friends method that allows you to purchase airtime for phone numbers not linked to your Fidelity account.
How To Buy Airtime on Your Registered Line,
- Dial *770*amount#
How To Purchase Airtime for Family and Friends
- Dial *770*number*amount#
Note: The Maximum amount of airtime you can purchase per day with Fidelity USSD service is.
There you have it, ladies and gentlemen, the best guide to buying airtime for your friends and also how to recharge your line using the Fidelity Bank Airtime Recharge Code.
You Might Also Like:
- Fidelity Bank Money Transfer Code
- Access Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Diamond Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- EcoBank Airtime Recharge Code
- FCMB Airtime Recharge Code
- First Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- GTBank Airtime Recharge Code
- Keystone Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Skye Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Stanbic IBTC Airtime Recharge Code
- Sterling Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Union Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- UBA Airtime Recharge Code
- Unity Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Wema Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Zenith Airtime Recharge Code