Being one of the future proofed banks in Nigeria, Fidelity bank offers a service that allows customers to carry out bank transactions directly from their mobile phone, using special USSD codes. This USSD code gives Fidelity bank customers the ability to transfer money, pay bills and check account balances e.t.c using their mobile phones.
In this article, I am going to be discussing the aspect of this service that deals with transferring money and checking of your Fidelity account balance, using your mobile phone.
Benefits Of Fidelity Bank Mobile Money Transfer
Being a future-proofed bank, Fidelity suggests all their customers make use of their mobile banking system, for the right reasons.
- Fidelity Mobile money transfer saves you a ton of stress
- Money Transfers can be carried out without going to the ATM
- You can transfer money directly from your mobile phone
- The whole process is secured with a special PIN
- This service runs 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week
- No need for any internet connection
- This service works on all mobile phones
- You can transfer up to 200,000 Naira per day
How To Transfer Money Using Fidelity USSD Transfer Code
Transferring money using Fidelity USSD transfer code, is an easy as dialing numbers with the dialer app on your mobile phone. All you need to do is to input certain USSD codes, these codes are peculiar to only Fidelity bank.
As I already mentioned, Fidelity Mobile banking is secured using a special PIN. This PIN will prevent other people from tampering with your account after they gain access to your phone.
How To Create Fidelity bank Mobile Money PIN
If you desire to create Fidelity bank mobile money PIN, follow the steps below;
- Dial *770#
- Select 1 from the on-screen command
- Enter your Fidelity Bank account number
- Create a 4 digit PIN
How To Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank To Fidelity Bank
To Transfer money from one Fidelity bank to another Fidelity bank, simply follow these steps;
- Dial *770*Account Number*amount#
- Input your 4 Digit PIN
How To Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank To Other Banks
- Dial *770*Account Number*Amount#
- Input your 4 Digit PIN
Note: The maximum amount you can transfer per day with Fidelity Mobile banking is 200,000 Naira.
How To Check Your Account Balance Using Fidelity USSD
- Dial *770# and follow the screen prompts
There you have it, Fidelity Mobile money system explained.
Now you will be able to make transfers from your Fidelity bank account using your Mobile phone and the USSD for Fidelity Money Transfer. Hope you find this guide helpful.
You Might Also Love to Read:
- Fidelity Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Access Bank Transfer Code
- Diamond Bank Transfer Code
- EcoBank Transfer Code
- First Bank Transfer Code
- FCMB Transfer Code
- GTBank Transfer Code
- Keystone Bank Transfer Code
- Polaris (Skye) Bank Transfer Code
- Sterling Bank Transfer Code
- Union Bank Transfer Code
- UBA Transfer Code
- Unity Bank Transfer Code
- Wema Bank Transfer Code
- Zenith Bank Transfer Code