Unity bank customers in Nigeria I have good News for you. Unity bank offers a service that allows customers to make airtime purchases directly from their mobile phone, using special USSD codes. This USSD code, which is referred to as unity bank recharge code, allows customers to retail airtime to themselves directly from their mobile phones.
In this article, I am going to be explaining the simple process, on how to purchase airtime on your phone as well as purchasing airtime for phone numbers not registered with
Unity bank using your mobile phone.
Why Should You Use Unity Bank Airtime Recharge Code
Unity bank recharge code, brings network providers closer to Customers, in the sense that with unity bank recharge code, unity bank customers can purchase airtime using a special recharge USSD code on their mobile phones.
This service eliminates all the stress that goes with purchasing airtime from retailers.
With unity bank recharge code, you can purchase airtime from all four major network providers in Nigeria using special USSD provided by unity bank.
How To Use Unity Bank Recharge code To Recharge Your Line
In this section, I will be discussing the procedure of using unity bank’s recharge code. The procedure, is far from being stressful, I will prefer to refer to it as steps because it’s just s matter of making a few taps on your mobile phone. But before you can make use of this service, there are some requirements. The requirements are:
- You must have a Unity bank account
- You must have linked the phone number with the Unity bank account you created.
- You must have sufficient funds in your account
After you might have met this requirement, you can now proceed to purchase airtime on your mobile phone, using the Wema up bank recharge code.
Recharging your registered line
How To Recharge Your Registered Line via Unity Bank Airtime Code
- Dial *322*215*amount#
How To Recharge Other Lines via Unity Bank Airtime Code
- Dial *322*215*amount*phone number#
Note: with the unity bank recharge code, you are limited to purchasing airtime worth 5000.
With this guide, every hassle that comes with airtime purchase will never be a problem for you anymore. All you just need to do is dial the USSD, type in the amount of airtime you need and that’s all.
You Might Also Like:
- Unity Bank Transfer Code
- Access Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Diamond Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- EcoBank Airtime Recharge Code
- Fidelity Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- FCMB Airtime Recharge Code
- First Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- GTBank Airtime Recharge Code
- Keystone Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Skye Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Stanbic IBTC Airtime Recharge Code
- Sterling Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Union Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- UBA Airtime Recharge Code
- Wema Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Zenith Airtime Recharge Code