Eazy banking is zenith Bank version of an improved mobile banking service. Zenith Bank Eazy banking service is a convenient, fast, secure and affordable way to access your bank account and carry out basic transactions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through your mobile phone without any delay. You can now transfer fund at your convenience using the Zenith Bank Transfer Code USSD from your mobile phones.
With this service you can pay bills, transfer funds, keep track of your account balance and lots more.
In this article, I am going to be discussing the aspect of this service that deals with transferring money and checking of your Zenith bank account balance, using your mobile phone.
Benefits Of Zenith Bank Mobile Money Transfer
- You can transfer money directly from your mobile phone
- The whole process is secured with a special PIN
- This service runs 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week
- No need for any internet connection
- This service works on all mobile phones
- You can transfer up to 100,000 Naira per day
- Instant notification after every transaction
How To Transfer Money Using Zenith USSD Transfer Code
Being a top-notch bank, a lot of Zenith bank services are also top-notch too, the zenith Eazy banking service offers all you need for convient banking service, while making the entire mobile banking process very easy to understand and make use of.
In this section, I will be giving details on how to go about doing inter and intra bank transfers with zenith bank Eazy banking.
Transferring funds with Zenith Bank Eazy banking
To transfer funds using the Zenith bank Eazy banking Service,
- Dial *966*amount*account number#
- Follow screen prompts
Note: This USSD code works for both inter and intra fund transfer on Zentih bank Eazy banking service.
How To Check Account Balance Using Zenith Bank USSD
To check your zenith bank account balance,
- Dial *966*00#
- Follow screen prompts
You are probably wondering if this is all it entails to make use of Zenith bank Eazy banking service. Well, this is all you need as a zenith bank customer to make use of the Eazy banking service (i.e to make transactions using the Zenith Bank Transfer Code), it is as simple as read. Feel free to drop your comments in the comment box below.
You Might Also Love:
- Zenith Bank Airtime Recharge Code
- Access Bank Transfer Code
- Diamond Bank Transfer Code
- EcoBank Transfer Code
- Fidelity Bank Transfer Code
- First Bank Transfer Code
- FCMB Transfer Code
- GTBank Transfer Code
- Keystone Bank Transfer Code
- Polaris (Skye) Bank Transfer Code
- Sterling Bank Transfer Code
- Union Bank Transfer Code
- UBA Transfer Code
- Unity Bank Transfer Code
- Wema Bank Transfer Code