Just like most social media platforms today, Facebook retains search keywords in its log after you make them. as a Facebook user, you might want this search log out-of-the-way, for a lot of reasons. Reasons which may include a tidy search bar, privacy and security reasons. whichever reason you have, I have good news for you. You can actually clear your Facebook, with a few easy steps.
This article contains a tutorial, which is a guide in making the right navigation for clearing your Facebook search history. The tutorial given in this article will work for all versions of Facebook, be it the web version or the mobile app version, this tutorial applies to all.
How Do I Delete My Facebook Search History
- Navigate to the menu on Facebook and click on settings. On mobile, the Facebook menu can be accessed by tapping on the three horizontal on the top right corner. In desktop view, the Facebook menu can be accessed by clicking on the upside down triangle in the top right corner.
2. Click on Facebook information and then click on the activity log.
3. In the activity log tab, click on more to reveal search history button
4. In the search history tab, click on clear search history and your search history will be automatically cleared. no more search history cluster, you will be presented with a much cleaner look when you want to use the search bar.
- Must Read: How to Clear Instagram Search History
This is pretty much everything you need to know about clearing your Facebook search history. It just involves making some pretty basic navigations on Facebook and the job is done.