Instagram is a well-known picture sharing platform all across the globe. The social media platform, owned by Facebook is the home of all kinds of pictures. It could be photos of animals, humans, buildings, landscapes and so on. However, sadly, Instagram does not let users save pictures on their smartphone directly from the mobile application. In this article, we explore a comprehensive tutorial on how to download pictures from Instagram.
Instagram’s rules according to copyright infringement regulation that state that, as an Instagram user, any picture or clip that you take is your copyright. Therefore, you are able to prevent others from using your pictures, distributing them, editing or coming up with fresh contents based on the images.
This is not to say that Instagram will not allow you to save pictures at all. Users are allowed to bookmark a post and save them in a “collection” on the app itself.
Must Read: How to See Who Unfollowed You On Instagram
We all have several reasons to want to save pictures offline. It could be restricted data plans or saving a photo of yourself that anyone else has shared, whatever the reason is, it is possible and simple to do.
How to download Instagram Pictures Successfully
- Launch Instagram on your smartphone and go to the picture you want to download.
- Click the 3 dots above the pic and choose “Copy link.”
- Head to DownloadGram’s website, have the URL pasted where it should and click download.
- After DownloadGram processes your request, “Download Image” will be visible.
- Tap “Download Image,” and the file will be saved in your device’s gallery.
Must Read: How To Add Music To Your Instagram Stories
There you have it – a comprehensive tutorial on how to download pictures from Instagram. You are advised to follow the steps chronologically. If you have any questions, feel free to drop them in the comment section below.