9jaBoys Bloggers Point

This topic contains 27 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Oscar Frank 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Good evening to my fellow gurus. I don't really know if this has been done here before, (though i've search but couldn't find), I thought it necessary and good if all bloggers can form a point on this forum where we can discuss stuff related to us and solve each others problems. It would be nice if we can get to know each other, the blogs we own, help oursele in Online and Offline SE0 tips, adsense tips and lots more. I would like us to start each by dropping our Names, Blog url, the aim or Niche of your blogs, before we proceed to other tips and problems to solving for each other.Well, as most of you may already Know I am Oscar Frank by name.My blog is hosted under the wordpress platform, with URL as http://www.oscarmini.com. It is a blog of different trends, not particularly targetting a Niche. It covers Tech, education and Entertainment.I would be glad to answer WordPress and Blogger related problems here.

Smart Boy

Nice Initiative. We appreciate.

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Yep, I had to get this done.drop your blogging troubles for solutions here.

Happy

Nice 1 bro

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

You can also introduce your blogs here.

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

I want to have 2 2go on my phone.and logging in d 2go at wons how do i do dat?

Happy

I want to have 2 2go on my phone.and logging in d 2go at wons how do i do dat?

Download the 4in1 2go

donmorris

Oga Oscar…. How can I generate Email address Yousing? feedburner like the way You DID to collect Our email address to Be sending us update On latest cheat! May be email form submission my Blog is http://www.profitclickingscams.blogspot.com

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Oga Oscar…. How can I generate Email address Yousing? feedburner like the way You DID to collect Our email address to Be sending us update On latest cheat! May be email form submission my Blog is http://www.profitclickingscams.blogspot.com

Login to feedburner, then click on Edit > Publicise > Email. Then activate it, a code would be given to you. That's the form code. If you encounter any probs, let us know here.

donmorris

Thanks Oga Oscar. Done! I am ur folower wright from 9jaboys.wapka.mobi

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

What can I say? Well, thanks for your compliment… I'm always here to help.

buzzkill

Am lovin diz site

Am lovin diz site

am sure u've fell in luv wit dis site

Am lovin diz site

guy make u no love am pass ur mama oo!

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

LOLz. lovers 😉

Haa haa haa

Am lovin diz site

guy make u no love am pass ur mama oo!

laughing mata!!

Make laugh no kill una oo

Allen-j

*Do you dream of owning a website ?Do you need a website to advertise your busness online?Learn how to build a website for your busness…learn all about domain registration and web hosting all in this 2 in 1 ebook…and learn website designing from the scratch as a newbie…call 07039212394 for more details allenyoungscholar@gmail.com

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Bro's abeg i be wan edit my blog 4rm my phone, y, i wntd 2post sum new stuf on my blog, hw can i do it wit my c3… My blog is Valentinefemi.blospot.com

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,130FansLike
2,122FollowersFollow
702FollowersFollow
1,087SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts