Airtel 1GB bundle for N1200

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oscar Frank 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Smart Boy

GET AIRTEL 1GB DATA BUNDLE FOR JUST 1200 NAIRA

It is the BIS Package for theBlackberry users but you canalso use it for your OtherPhones too. This is to aid you Stop using your 1,000 Naira for just 200MB databundle in which you can use almost the same price for 1GB. Blackberry Users are seriously Enjoying while other phone users are paying heavily more than the Blackberry Users.FOLLOW THIS STEPS TO USE BLACKBERRY BUNDLE ON YOUR OTHER PHONES 1. Recharge your Phone with1,200 Naira Airtime. 2. Text BSM to 440.? You will Receive a Message that your Blackberry monthlyPlan has been Successfully Proccessed. Then you willreceive another Messageasking you to Text 'StopRenewal' to 440 if you don'twant Airtel to auto renew you on this Package. If you prefer auto renew you may ignore this message. 3. Now, Switch OFF your Phone and ON it back after a Minute, It is now ready for use. 4. Check your Data BundleBalance by dialing *123*10# or *141*712*0# You should have 1.00GB.ENJOY IT

Smart Boy

I'm not able to exhaust mine before the End of a Month……… Too Large……….

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

I just finished mine sha… It's a nice one.

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Is it still working?

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Yep.. its not a cheat. Its been paid for, but its cheap sha.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,283FansLike
2,164FollowersFollow
822SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts