Airtel 4GB For 1500 Naira Only

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  victortwist 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Larry frank

Airtel Rocks! Here i will show you how to get 4GB of data for just 1500 Naira on Airtel.

Guess what? This subscription lasts for two months, one great thing about this blackberry subscribtion is that it works verry well on Computer PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, Nokia and every internet devices i know about.

Lets go Ahead
    *? Load 1500 Naira Airtel credit
    *? Now dial *440*161#Yes! That’s all, you now have 4GB To check your data balance , dial *141*712*0#

NOTE:? The plan might not work yet on your device, so load an extra N100 naira airtel credit then activate 10MB plan by dialing *141*11*1#.It works well with airtel’s default internet settings:APN:? internet.ng.airtel.comusername: internetpassword: internet
    SOURCE: http://flowingtech.blogspot.com

cbryune

For 100% Free Get the Updated Magic sim Trick For Unlimited browsingand.? Downloads here absolutely free…MTN, ETISALAT, AIRTEL & GLO CHEAT=======================Do you Know you Can now watch up to 250 Dstv channels on your mobile phone!Just download and Enjoy!==> Download Now!=======================Mtn, Etisalat, Airtel, And GLO cheats All Made Available for you, toget this Trick Click HereBe Online 247 without interruption!!! Go now=======================Get full Tutorial HereHappy Surfing…!!!

victortwist

not for all sim

Ali200

not for all sim

Please specify the exact sim

victortwist

it didnt work for my sim. they always say am not eligible for this offer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,281FansLike
2,161FollowersFollow
830SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts