June 18, 2012 at 3:49 am #5139
if this trick doesn’t work for you then you have to try again 2-3 times or just change the proxy of port 808080% speed of this trick depend on the parent proxy so please don’t blame me for not providing good parent proxy as i don’t know how to find them….baba if u can provide good ones for us we will appreciate it.access point to connect with on your moderm or pc suite: internet.ng.airtel.com
1) Download new pd proxy software and register @ http://www.pdproxy.com
2) Now just open pd proxy as same as you open all the time….and fill your username and password and protocol should be TCP…..
3) Now click the settings tab and then click on (Click here to show advanced settings)
4) Now new window will be opened of pdproxy named as settings…in this dont change anything just click on the parent proxy tab5) then tick the enable parent proxy check box….and fill these given ip below and port should be 808018.104.22.16822.214.171.124126.96.36.199 (i used this and it work for me)you can use your own 8080 ip and try if it work or not……(only us proxies can work) as pd proxy demo server is of us
6) Now in the same windows there would be button named as Headers…just click on it..
7) Now after clicking on that button a new box will be opened and you have to fill the following data in that box… you have 2 option for data..both the option is given below just fill any one option(option 1 is working for me anyway)1st optionX-Online-Host: fb.meX-Forwarded-Host: fb.meX-Host: fb.meHost: fb.me2nd optionX-Online-Host: 188.8.131.52/AirtelFB
9) after doing this just click on save and after that click on back button below the headers button
10) nothing to do more now just click connect and enjoy…..X-Forwarded-Host: 184.108.40.206/AirtelFBX-Host: 220.127.116.11/AirtelFBHost: 18.104.22.168/AirtelFBjust do copy paste from here….June 18, 2012 at 4:52 am #8440
Tanx man….June 18, 2012 at 5:02 am #8441
Wat of phone man,plz i need itJune 18, 2012 at 6:31 am #8442
trick for opera or browserJune 18, 2012 at 1:48 pm #8443
Pls drop dat of phoneJune 18, 2012 at 2:07 pm #8444
No phone version for now. But the gurus are kinda workin at that………………..June 22, 2012 at 10:43 pm #8445
Yeah 8)June 24, 2012 at 7:23 pm #8446
@xband, wat's up? Its been quite a while.June 26, 2012 at 2:07 pm #8447
Are they still workingJune 26, 2012 at 2:10 pm #8448
Plz any oda cheatNovember 4, 2014 at 4:50 am #23970
Airtel WORKING WITH PDPROXY NO BIS NO AIRTIME REQUIRED.0.00KOBO UNLIMITED
After installation, choose server (i.e Texas), Select UDP as protocol.
Then go to settings>> advance settings>> Proto options>> insert 53 as UDP port.
Under PARENT PROXY, tick the box ENABLE PARENT PROXY and enter 22.214.171.124 as ip, 80 as port.
Save and go back to connect.
NOTE: use internet.ng.celtel.com as APN and internet for username/password.
YOU NEED TO HAVE A PREMIUM ACCOUNT OR BUY A VOUCHER TO ACTIVATE UR ACCOUNT
pdproxy voucher 1month 650
pdproxy voucher 2months 1300
bank details click link beLOW
FOR UPGRADE FOR PDPROXY CLICK LINK
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.