Airtel Trick with Pd-Proxy working with great speed

Oscarmini – Quality Tech & Info Arena Forums General Tips and Tricks VPN, FBT, Proxies & General Tweaks Airtel Trick with Pd-Proxy working with great speed

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  mrmc 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

if this trick doesn’t work for you then you have to try again 2-3 times or just change the proxy of port 808080% speed of this trick depend on the parent proxy so please don’t blame me for not providing good parent proxy as i don’t know how to find them….baba if u can provide good ones for us we will appreciate it.access point to connect with on your moderm or pc suite: internet.ng.airtel.com

1) Download new pd proxy software and register @ http://www.pdproxy.com

2) Now just open pd proxy as same as you open all the time….and fill your username and password and protocol should be TCP…..

3) Now click the settings tab and then click on (Click here to show advanced settings)

4) Now new window will be opened of pdproxy named as settings…in this dont change anything just click on the parent proxy tab5) then tick the enable parent proxy check box….and fill these given ip below and port should be 8080184.154.126.18172.64.146.13664.251.21.38 (i used this and it work for me)you can use your own 8080 ip and try if it work or not……(only us proxies can work) as pd proxy demo server is of us

6) Now in the same windows there would be button named as Headers…just click on it..

7) Now after clicking on that button a new box will be opened and you have to fill the following data in that box… you have 2 option for data..both the option is given below just fill any one option(option 1 is working for me anyway)1st optionX-Online-Host: fb.meX-Forwarded-Host: fb.meX-Host: fb.meHost: fb.me2nd optionX-Online-Host: 203.115.112.5/AirtelFB

9) after doing this just click on save and after that click on back button below the headers button

10) nothing to do more now just click connect and enjoy…..X-Forwarded-Host: 203.115.112.5/AirtelFBX-Host: 203.115.112.5/AirtelFBHost: 203.115.112.5/AirtelFBjust do copy paste from here….

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Tanx man….

Fredcity

Wat of phone man,plz i need it

arcangel

trick for opera or browser

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Pls drop dat of phone

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

No phone version for now. But the gurus are kinda workin at that………………..

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Yeah 8)

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Yeah 8)

@xband, wat's up? Its been quite a while.

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Are they still working

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Plz any oda cheat

mrmc
    Participant

Airtel WORKING WITH PDPROXY NO BIS NO AIRTIME REQUIRED.0.00KOBO UNLIMITED

After installation, choose server (i.e Texas), Select UDP as protocol.

Then go to settings>> advance settings>> Proto options>> insert 53 as UDP port.

Under PARENT PROXY, tick the box ENABLE PARENT PROXY and enter 196.46.244.32 as ip, 80 as port.

Save and go back to connect.

NOTE: use internet.ng.celtel.com as APN and internet for username/password.

YOU NEED TO HAVE A PREMIUM ACCOUNT OR BUY A VOUCHER TO ACTIVATE UR ACCOUNT

pdproxy voucher 1month 650
    pdproxy voucher 2months 1300

3months 1800

bank details click link beLOW

FOR UPGRADE FOR PDPROXY CLICK LINK

http://vpnvouchers.net/pdproxy.html

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,130FansLike
2,122FollowersFollow
702FollowersFollow
1,091SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts