All network free BIS Subscription now out and Rocking on PC and PHONE without charge (1,000gb for a

Oscarmini – Quality Tech & Info Arena Forums General Tips and Tricks VPN, FBT, Proxies & General Tweaks All network free BIS Subscription now out and Rocking on PC and PHONE without charge (1,000gb for a

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Oscar Frank 6 years ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

All network free BIS Subscription now out and? Rocking on PC and PHONE without charge (1,000gb for all network. MTN,ETISALAT,GLO AND AIRTEL.BRAND NEW ETISALAT,MTN,GLO, AND AIRTEL(FREE 1,000gb now working on all network)just send ur PHONE MODEL AND ur number to me or if u re using modem on computer send the IMEI of ur modem and the number? u want 2 use 4 the activation. to me as txt message and call me? now on? 081828-74326? and call the same number immidiately in other 4 u 2 get it fast.Note: it works on phone and on pc it last for 8-9 mnths under downloading and normal browsing. Its genuie, and dats wat am using now 2 surf d net free of charge and its downloadBUT I WOUN'T DROP IT HERE COS OF SCARMMERS.NOTES: as soon as u activate the unlimited browsing u will recieve a message that u have been given? 1,000gb and will xpire on 2014. it works on all sim card..( all network MTN,ETISALAT,GLO and AIRTEL.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,130FansLike
2,121FollowersFollow
702FollowersFollow
1,091SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts