Can Glo BIS or BB subscription Work on iPhone

Oscarmini – Quality Tech & Info Arena Forums All on Mobiles & Gadgets iPhones & iPads Can Glo BIS or BB subscription Work on iPhone

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oscar Frank 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

captblaq
    Participant

Hi Oscar/frnds,heard of the glo bb sub which is d Bbcmonth to 777(3gb which cost 100naira/month)dt it works on androids and its been confirme..was told one will do d sub on blaqberry fone den put d sim bak inside android fones to start surfin bt doubtin if its gon work on iphoned!so wanna ask if its gon work on apple(iphone’s)will b glad if any1 can drop somth to help…tnx

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

I don’t really think it would work that way on an iPhone. From what I noticed, they would actually sway the IMEI of the android device to that of a blackberry phone (this is actually illegal). Then after the subscription is made, you can then ,ake use of the plan on your android device.

Haven’t seen it done on an iPhone, you’ll have to follow same procedures on your iPhone I guess for it to work.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,281FansLike
2,160FollowersFollow
832SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts