Ebuddy cheat

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  kebilover 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

kebilover

Guy dat topic na only 4 ebuddy cheat whn u nd cheat 4 ebuddy find hr

kebilover

Download any ebuddy handlerdat has http proxy. And putwww.etisalat.com.ngIp: 10.71.170.5port: 8080

kebilover

Get 2012 jamb questions and objfor allsubjects, i know you want topass jambby all means that is why youare readingthis post dont worry i will showyouproof that yes passing jamb isnoproblem, if you follow ascontain? in my post you will passthis? jamb? and postume for your institution. Passingjamb orscoring 250 above is no problemwith outundying tactise what you haveto do is Call Me On 07063292801The questions? are direct fromreliablesource im are not the kind thatgetquestions from online ,no i dontbuyquestions online but offline, forexampleas difficult as waec questionsare we stillgain access to real questionsthey practical and others sentare proof. Jambis far more easier to get thanany otherexam body in Nigeria. Jamb objquestions are available as wellyou will get this one 48 hoursbeforeexam time. it will be sent toyour phonenumber,? all you need? to donow is go and prepare for postume……. Wishing u guys successFor help call 07063292801

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,222FansLike
2,146FollowersFollow
707FollowersFollow
928SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts