H0W TO EXTEND YOUR MTN BIS TO 6MONTHS *BB USERS ONLY*

Oscarmini – Quality Tech & Info Arena Forums General Tips and Tricks VPN, FBT, Proxies & General Tweaks H0W TO EXTEND YOUR MTN BIS TO 6MONTHS *BB USERS ONLY*

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Happy 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Happy

blackbrwr.jpg? This the rocking cheat..i newly discovered it, i was d0ingsomthing on my b.b 6months ago wen it went off,then aftercharging it i switched it on,as i was setting the date and time imade a mistake in the month, skipping it 6months ahead,then isuscribed 4 my BIS, u know the n0rmal remove battery andinsert again stuff, then time came 4 my BIS to expire..i alreadyupdated that i'll face my book..no m0re pinging *wink* c0s n0m0re #1500, my grace peri0d passed and l0 and beh0ld my BISwas still w0rking, then i did exactly what i wr0te earlier in myfriends ph0ne and he has been r0cking it f0r the past 4m0nths..mine will expire 2m0r0..6months n0w..5 of my c0ursemates are r0cking it..f0ll0w these steps, reset date to 6monthsahead..then recharge and do the b.b suscripti0n,after, rem0vebattery and insert again, set ur n0rmal time and flex!!Plz invite your frnds frm 2go eskimi waplog facebook twitter bbm mozat yahoo gmailSoc http://www.naijareeps.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,213FansLike
2,145FollowersFollow
707FollowersFollow
937SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts