HOT ETISALAT TWEAK ROCKING LIKE MAD… DONT MISS THIS

Oscarmini – Quality Tech & Info Arena Forums General Tips and Tricks VPN, FBT, Proxies & General Tweaks HOT ETISALAT TWEAK ROCKING LIKE MAD… DONT MISS THIS

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Oscar Frank 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster
    blackberry-storm-etisalat-uae1.jpg

Etisalat is back and better.. Am .. Now with Opera 7 Handler, Delete anything you see in the Filter, Change Proxy Type to HTTP.Proxy Server:- http://www.etisalat.com.ng%3a%2f.server4.opamini.com=> You can Search for Opera 7 Handler in our Download zone!!! Its Rocks Wella. This is the latest etisalat free browsing cheat for mobile phoneuse the following settings and you can start browsing for free with your mobile phoneAPN: blackberry.netGo advanced on your phone settings andchange theDns Address To: Primary DNS address: 8.8.8.8secondary DNS address: 8.8.4.4IP: 10.71.170.5PORT: 8080=>Java phone users can create prov file fromthe link above or to make it ample simplefor you, you can Download this provfile Download the prov if u are java user.=>Exit and use all your apps Directly as if you have just bought any etisalat bundle… I mean start browsing with your ucweb, opera mini and normal phone browser like if you are using any of the etisalat bundle.This is the easiest free etisalat browsing cheat i have used for a some time now and you my friends must enjoy it too.ALTERNATIVE DNS SETTINGS.You can always swap any of this settings touse for your DNS settings.PRIMARY: 156.154.70 .SECONDARY: 156.154.71.1PRIMARY : 208.67.222.222SECONDARY : 208.67.220.220Etisalat Freebrowsing tweak for Pc/LaptopUsers Do you need freebrowsing cheat for your computer? Then lets go start surfing the internet free using this free etisalat free gift.for the below step and you will automatically start browsing free with yourLaptop/PC/Computer Device!Step 1: Create a New profile on your modem with the following settings:Access Point: blackberry.netThen Go to advance and set your dns withthe follows: Primary DNS address: 8.8.8.8secondary DNS address: 8.8.4.4now connect and configure all your PC programs with the following proxy andport address:Proxy address: 10.71.170.5port: 8080Rock and roll! Do you know you can become our friend on facebook? Join us today and share your love with us.Enjoy and Share.

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster
    blackberry-storm-etisalat-uae1.jpg

Etisalat is back and better.. Am .. Now with Opera 7 Handler, Delete anything you see in the Filter, Change Proxy Type to HTTP.Proxy Server:- http://www.etisalat.com.ng%3a%2f.server4.opamini.com=> You can Search for Opera 7 Handler in our Download zone!!! Its Rocks Wella. This is the latest etisalat free browsing cheat for mobile phoneuse the following settings and you can start browsing for free with your mobile phoneAPN: blackberry.netGo advanced on your phone settings andchange theDns Address To: Primary DNS address: 8.8.8.8secondary DNS address: 8.8.4.4IP: 10.71.170.5PORT: 8080=>Java phone users can create prov file fromthe link above or to make it ample simplefor you, you can Download this provfile Download the prov if u are java user.=>Exit and use all your apps Directly as if you have just bought any etisalat bundle… I mean start browsing with your ucweb, opera mini and normal phone browser like if you are using any of the etisalat bundle.This is the easiest free etisalat browsing cheat i have used for a some time now and you my friends must enjoy it too.ALTERNATIVE DNS SETTINGS.You can always swap any of this settings touse for your DNS settings.PRIMARY: 156.154.70 .SECONDARY: 156.154.71.1PRIMARY : 208.67.222.222SECONDARY : 208.67.220.220Etisalat Freebrowsing tweak for Pc/LaptopUsers Do you need freebrowsing cheat for your computer? Then lets go start surfing the internet free using this free etisalat free gift.for the below step and you will automatically start browsing free with yourLaptop/PC/Computer Device!Step 1: Create a New profile on your modem with the following settings:Access Point: blackberry.netThen Go to advance and set your dns withthe follows: Primary DNS address: 8.8.8.8secondary DNS address: 8.8.4.4now connect and configure all your PC programs with the following proxy andport address:Proxy address: 10.71.170.5port: 8080Rock and roll! Do you know you can become our friend on facebook? Join us today and share your love with us.Enjoy and Share.

it does not work as said coz i've tried it many times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,211FansLike
2,142FollowersFollow
707FollowersFollow
951SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts