HOW CAN I FIND MY OPERATOR F*REE site ??

This topic contains 13 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Oscar Frank 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

hi guys im from iran and have a question about operators free sites .How can i find my operator free site whit out test its subdomains??My operator is mtnirancellsites :irancell.irmtnirancell.irplz help me !Tnx

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

help

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Which of the sites above opens without your money or fund been deducted?

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

hi guys im from iran and have a question about operators free sites .How can i find my operator free site whit out test its subdomains??My operator is mtnirancellsites :irancell.irmtnirancell.irplz help me !Tnx

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Which of the sites above opens without your money or fund been deducted?

i dont know but my operator domains are irancell.ir and mtnirancell.ir help plz

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Try visiting those sites on your cellphone and find out which one of them opens for free without deducting your money.

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

my friend i want a find them whit out test domains or subdomains .Can you help me?

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

You need to give me the info I need to help you. Try knowing which one is your operators home page.

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

irancell.ir

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Then if its free. Its ur free site. Use it just how we use cheats in here.Try puttin this in ur opera handlerhttp://82.145.211.1Proxy type= HOSTProxy server= irancell.irAnd give feedback.

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

E NO WORK!!!

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

E NO WORK!!!

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

It's not for Nigeria bro

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Hi, you are on top of the list so I picked you to answer my question.I am trying to place a post but cannot find where except sending messagesas an email but that is not what I am after.Can you help me?RegardsIna

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,130FansLike
2,122FollowersFollow
702FollowersFollow
1,085SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts