How To Bypass Adf Links, Skip Ads Waiting Time.

Oscarmini – Quality Tech & Info Arena Forums All on Mobiles & Gadgets How To Bypass Adf Links, Skip Ads Waiting Time.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Oscar Frank 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

How To Bypass Adf Links, Skip Ads Waiting Time.If Adf links annoys you and you don't want to wait for 5 seconds, Here I will tell you how to Bypass Adf Links and save your 5 Seconds.. Mostly it will be useful for Mobile Users because many times I see mobile users struggling to bypass Adf links because it stucks to 1-2 seconds and doesnt show SKip AD Tab, Then you need to refresh it again, It happens with me.. Just Create a New Bookmark in Your Opera Minior any other browser-javascript:showSkip(); Save it with the name of Adf Killer, Now whenever you click any Adf link then simplyopen your Adf Kiler Bookmark, It will directlyshow you Skip AD Button without waiting for 5Seconds…. You can simply create a speed dial withthe code given above and whenever you open any Adf link in your opera Mini, Simply click *+SpeedDial No. (I hope you are good enough tounderstand this)

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Cool share……

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Cool share……

fenkz

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Cool share……

fenkz

u are welcome bro.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,278FansLike
2,160FollowersFollow
839SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts