How to change opera mini user agent via Pc

Oscarmini – Quality Tech & Info Arena Forums Computers Windows How to change opera mini user agent via Pc

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Oscar Frank 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

REQUIREMENTS FOR MY PROCEDURE: ========================== HxD Editor Opera 5 fresh jar file Winrar? and a PC? FOLLOW THE STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE? STEP 1: OPEN OPERAMINI5.JAR USING WINRAR STEP 2: U CAN SEE MANY .CL FILES IN THAT JAR FILE U ALSO SEE F.CL FILE IN IT STEP 3: DRAG F.CL FILE TO DESKTOP AND OPEN THE F.CL (UA IS PACKED IN F.CL FILE) USING HxD Editor? STEP 4: THEN CHECK THE HxD editor index ie, goto index 00007070? STEP 5: U CAN SEE Opera Mini/5.0.18635/hifi/papersoul/? SOMETHING LIKE THIS…. THIS IS THE DEFAULT UA STRING OF OPERAMINI 5? STEP 6: WE R GOING TO CHANGE THE USER AGENT ie, CHANGING Opera Mini/5.0.18635/hifi/papersoul/? STEP 7: WE MUST HAVE ANOTHER USER AGENTS TO REPLACE THE DEFAULT UA (GET VARIOUS USER AGENTS (UA) (HERE)? STEP 8: COPY ANY UA OF ANOTHER BROWSER HERE AM COPYING UA OF GOOGLE CHROME(Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U;Windows NT 6.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/533.2 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/6.0) STEP 9: OPEN f.cl Using HxD EDITOR GOTO 00007070 index? STEP 10: SELECT DEFAULT UA OF OM 5 ie, select Opera Mini/5.0.18635/hifi/papersoul/? STEP 11: PASTE THE NEW UA THAT WE GOT IN STEP 7 AFTER PASTING THE NEW UA, SELECT NEW UA TAKE NOTE OF LENGTH OF UA(HERE LENGTH IS 60) STEP 12: SELECT THE $ sign before the UA RIGHT CLICK>FILL SELECTION>FILL THE LENGTH OF NEW UA(HERE IT WAS 60) CLICK “OK” THEN SAVE THE f.cl file DRAG SAVED FILE TO OPERAMINI 5.JAR FILE DONE

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Drop u commentz plz.

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

It's been quite a while I modded anything…..

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

I would post a link later to my mods page 😉

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

You can find some of my mods at http://www.oscarmod.wapka.mobi

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,283FansLike
2,164FollowersFollow
822SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts