How to extend Your Battery Life

Oscarmini – Quality Tech & Info Arena Forums All on Mobiles & Gadgets How to extend Your Battery Life

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ©©aShLoPdGuY©® 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Many people complain that their mobile phone battery lasts only just five or six hours. Some even lasts only a coupe of hours and go empty. It's a problem most of us face and I was in that category till i learned some of tips that makes my battery life a lot longer than what it used to be. * Do not use any java or Symbian mobile applications when battery is too low. * Always try to use low brightness for your mobile display * Always properly switch – off your mobile (never directly remove battery ) * Use automatic network selection option instead of manual selection * Always keep you Bluetooth off when its not in use * Use handsfree instead of the speakers/ringer to listen to music * Reduce the back light/ Keypad light time * Do not use any flash or animation as a wallpaper * Always keep off screen saver * It's also not advisable to use and charge at the same time.

Many people complain that their mobile phone battery lasts only just five or six hours. Some even lasts only a coupe of hours and go empty. It's a problem most of us face and I was in that category till i learned some of tips that makes my battery life a lot longer than what it used to be. * Do not use any java or Symbian mobile applications when battery is too low. * Always try to use low brightness for your mobile display * Always properly switch – off your mobile (never directly remove battery ) * Use automatic network selection option instead of manual selection * Always keep you Bluetooth off when its not in use * Use handsfree instead of the speakers/ringer to listen to music * Reduce the back light/ Keypad light time * Do not use any flash or animation as a wallpaper * Always keep off screen saver * It's also not advisable to use and charge at the same time.

9ice job, it would help alot

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

You are welcome bro.

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

You are welcome bro.

Tanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,211FansLike
2,143FollowersFollow
707FollowersFollow
951SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts