I was frustrated to the very end when a friend of mine deleted a Video Tutorial I bought online on my Blackberry, The anger went deep inside me that I was forced to search for the Tutorial on How to Hide Video on my Blackberry.
So, if you’ve got Private or Secret Videos you want to hide from anyone that scrolls through the videos folder of your BB, you can hide/unhide them without having to buy any application. The “Files” app comes bundled with most Blackberry phones. Hidden Videos are completely invisible to other and you can also hide folders.
SO HOW CAN I HIDE VIDEO ON MY BLACKBERRY PHONE?
1. From Menu, Scroll to “Applications”, then “Files” App.
2. Select “File folders”, then “Media card” (If the video you want to hide is on your Memory Card)
3. Select “Blackberry”
4. Select “videos”
5. Scroll to the Video you want to hide.
6. Press the “Menu” button on your BB.
7. Scroll to “Properties” and select it, “Tick” the “hidden” box by selecting it.
8. Then Click OK.That’s all.If you check the videos in your Media folder, you will not see the hidden video right there. Now, you can give out your BB to your friends without having to worry if they will scroll through your secret videos or not.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.