How to make an Empty facebook status update

Oscarmini – Quality Tech & Info Arena Forums Computers Windows How to make an Empty facebook status update

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dezzy25 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Yes, its possible. On normal senses, it is not possible for you to make an update on your facebook post without you typing a word. Normally, if you try posting an empty status, you receive a notification that you post was empty and therefore you need to type in something. But here is a way to update your status with nothing in it on facebook. It's really cool doing this. Here is how it goesType in this code and share.@[0:0: ] Note that there is a space between : and ] .You can try it out yourselves now. Click here to visit facebook and start the fun. Remember to like us on facebook.

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Drop your comments and testimonies pls

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Its nt wrkin jooo

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Its nt wrkin jooo

My friend, it works, you can check my profile now. I jst updates dat code via http://fb.com/oscarstevefrankPlease always try before you complain.

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Make sure you type as posted above.

IamMe

Make sure you type as posted above.

is it a bracket or wat..Cos i jx tried it and is not workinis it a bracket or wat..cos i jx tred it and is working

IamMe

Is true it worksi trd it

::.NaijaTooth.::
    Participant

Nice to know.

dezzy25

Worked perfect

dezzy25

Worked perfect

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,282FansLike
2,162FollowersFollow
829SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts