How To Make More Than 40Minutes Free Call To Any Network

Oscarmini – Quality Tech & Info Arena Forums All on Mobiles & Gadgets How To Make More Than 40Minutes Free Call To Any Network

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Oscar Frank 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

::.NaijaTooth.::
    Participant

Do you know you could make more than 20mins free call to any network without paying a dime?Now, just follow below steps:=> Get at least 3 or 4 sims or lines and write down the numbers for each sim on a piece of paper so you won't forget. e.g*sim1 – 081213264***sim2 – 081658034***sim3 – 081839065**=> Now put sim1 in a working phone and switch the phone on incase of the phone verification call.=> Now go to http://www.localphone.com and click try us with a free call.=> Then fill the fields with a different username, but in the phone no. field put sim1 no. i.e 081213264** and in the email field put an invalid email address e.g yougetsense@yahoo.com, robmaingate@gmail.com, etc=> Then click create a free account, then follow the remaining procedures and make the 1st 5mins free call and then logout.=> Then do the same to sim2, sim3 and sim4, depending on how many sims you have, as for me I hav like 5sims and I made like 25mins free call after using those numbers to register. Knowing I can't register with them again, I have to use friend's numbers, verify it and make my free call. Enjoy!!Calculation:If you have like 8sims => 8sims x 5mins freecall => 40mins free call for you. So, keep on registering with this trick, I have made over 50mins free call to any network I wish to.Copying this tutorial to your blog, websites and putting a link back to Best Tech Forum In Nigeria will not hurt you nani.=> We are trying our best to give you the Best but it seems as if you are not helping us by inviting your friends.

cyandmist

please friends help me to make free calls in cameroon

Participant

please friends help me to make free calls in cameroon

Try above procedure with your country sim card line.

See chris

Tanx

Participant

Tanx

Okay. Please, invite your friends!

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

It's quite interesting if making free phone calls on your service provider is made possible using this tutorial. Thanks bro.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,281FansLike
2,161FollowersFollow
830SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts