Mozilla as we all know is one of the most preferred internet browsers in our world today. And as for me, in terms of stability Google chrome is far far behind it.
You might think that Google chrome is the fastest internet browser but with this technique, your Firefox will be far faster and better than Google chrome.
1. Firstly type about:config in your mozilla address bar to reveal the hidden settings page.
2. Find “browser.sessionhistory.max_total_viewer” in the settings page and set its value to “0”
Alter the following entries too:
– Set “network.http.pipelining” to “true”
– Set “network.http.proxy.pipelining” to “true”
– Set “network.http.pipelining.maxrequests” to some number like 10 (This means that it will make 10 requests at once.)
3. Then right-click anywhere and select New-> Integer. Name it “nglayout.initialpaint.delay” and set its value to “0“.
4.The integer you just added will order firefox to act 0 seconds after receiving information from a user or from a server
That’s how simple it is to speed up yoour mozilla firefox browser. Feel free to let us know if it did work for you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.