HOW TO SPEED UP YOUR PC/LAPTOP USING YOURMOBIILEPHONE AS A RAM-LIKEDEVICE

Oscarmini – Quality Tech & Info Arena Forums Computers Windows HOW TO SPEED UP YOUR PC/LAPTOP USING YOURMOBIILEPHONE AS A RAM-LIKEDEVICE

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Oscar Frank 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Happy

No more complain over slow PC/Laptop Speed again.. Are you Suffering from Crawling Speed when using a System with Low RAM Size or Heavy Works slowing down your PC Speeds? We've got an Unbelievable Solution to this.?I know how frustrating a Slow Laptop/PCcan be but we all have got a powerful Tool in our Hand to Speed up your System? Ask me what Tools it is… It's your Phone!» A Mobile Phone is a very efficient Device to Speed up your Phone x10 faster than the Speed of a RAM. No Software Needed, Just a Simple Steps Involved and a your PC Crawling Issues will be a thing of the past.HOW CAN I USE MY PHONE TO SPEED UP MY PC/LAPTOP? 1. Connect your Phone via Cable to your PC/ Laptop, You will be Prompted with some Options on your Phone Screen.. For Nokia + Other Phones choose Mass Storage & For Blackberry Phones use USB Drive. 2. An Autoplay window will appear on your System Screen, Just scroll down to the bottom of the Window and click on ” Speed up my System ” as in the image bel?wreadyboost_scr.jpg3. The Readyboost Window will appear, Tick ” Dedicate the device to ReadyBoost ” from the Options available, Make Sure the Level of the Speed is at at 4094MB » Then click on the Apply and then OK button. Your System Speed will surely Increase after you Successfully apply the Steps above Correctly.NOTE:- If you're unable to get to the Readyboost Window on Step 3, Check your Phone, You might have a low memory size available on your Phone. |» Tested working on Window 7 OS.

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

nice job keep it up

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Same as using USB flash drive as RAM…….. Well, dat was a helpful tip.

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Same as using USB flash drive as RAM…….. Well, dat was a helpful tip.

Teekaze

Datz a nice tip……..weldone guyz

Teekaze

Datz a nice tip……..weldone guyz

Mec4spiro

Tnkx 4 dis nice tip, i can now be free 4rm dat frustratn

Smart Boy

Tnkx 4 dis nice tip, i can now be free 4rm dat frustratn

Yes o.

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

We are always the best. [iurl=#]9jaboys.com[/iurl]

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Yeah….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,278FansLike
2,160FollowersFollow
839SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts