How to Stop your MTN 10MBSubscription from Expiring theSecond Day

Oscarmini – Quality Tech & Info Arena Forums General Tips and Tricks VPN, FBT, Proxies & General Tweaks How to Stop your MTN 10MBSubscription from Expiring theSecond Day

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Oscar Frank 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Happy

Am Very Happy to Have Gotten aSimple tweak/Scope Like this on thisour stubborn naija Network..=>MTNthis tweak rocks well…my 2go friendscan testify to it! I used it…I subscribed to the MTN 10MB DATAPLAN BY 19:36 and u all knw that itwill expire by exactly 19:36 on dsecond day whether i finish it ornot…But could you believe the MB nogree expire and am having 4MB leftunused because i dnt av time to useit….i used a simple tweak beforesubscribing…wanna know thetweak??9ja ABEG LETS ROLL..BUY MTN #100 Recharge card…dntl0ad it yet..Change d date 0f ur ph0ne to 2daysahead of the real day..for exampletoday is 23-04-2012 change the dateto 25-04-2012 and change ur time to11:59am or 23:59 … Then l0ad thecard and start and subscribe to the10MB By sending 104 to 131 or dial*123*4*1*1# u'll be given ur 10mbAsap! And ur money wil be taken…=>THE GOOD THING IN THIS TWEAK ISTHAT IF U ARE UNABLE TO USE UR MBBEFORE THE TIME IN D SECONDDAY,,DONT WORI IT WONT EXPIRE…YOU CAN ALSO DO IT FOR OTHER DATAPLANS BT MAKE SURE YOU CHANGETHE DATE TO 2DAYS AHEAD THE DAYTHE PLAN SHOULD EXPIRE…NA SIMPLE DATE MAKE MTN FALL LIKETHIS??? Abeg make we flex jare

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

nice on, but havn't given it a trial.

Happy

k give it a trial.

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

After subscribing can i change the date/time 2 d normal date?

Happy

if u like

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

The Dream Of Every Grown Up Young Person In OurSociety Today Is To Own A Laptop Of His Own!!16But Because The Fact That Buying A Brand New LaptopIs Not A Child Game This Dream Owing A Laptop HaveBeen Doomed.>>getlaptop <<We Now Live on The world Where Information Rule TheWorld.Students This Days Needs A Laptop In order To properlyUnderstand your Couse StudyEven A Common Trader In The Market Needs AComputer In Order To Properly Manage His Income AndExpenditure.We Need Computer/Laptop To Properly Manage ourLives As No Business Will Excell with Out ProperManagement>>getlaptop <<As An Online Business Coach and Consultant I Got Acomprehensive Step By Step Manual That Shows howyou can Buy the same Laptop Selling For Above N57,000for just N14k.17I.e. You Can Now Be A Proud Owner Of A Brand NewLaptop For Just N14,000.And You Can Buy Such Laptop Using Your ATM CARDand have It Delivered To Your House Address throughDHLThis Is A Great Opportunity You Shouldn't Miss!>>getlaptop <<

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Get urs…now…

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

nice one bro, do u know anytin about dis sms code.e.g 33258. Pls how can i get it 4 my business?

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Let's giv it a trial

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

beyoooootifuuuuuuul? ? trick

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

beyoooootifuuuuuuul? ? trick

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

cool trick anyway…… #just passing

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,278FansLike
2,160FollowersFollow
840SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts