How To Unlock Your Locked BlackBerry Phones

Oscarmini – Quality Tech & Info Arena Forums All on Mobiles & Gadgets BlackBerry How To Unlock Your Locked BlackBerry Phones

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Smart Boy 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Happy

This Tweak Came today In Class Today when One Of My Friend Forgot His Black Berry SECURITY CODE. I could Not Help Coz I Have Never Experience Such thing Before! We Quickly Rushed To Near by Engineer To Help Us Out In which The Guy Bid Us N2,000. N2,000?? Wao, too Much!!!

We Could not Say Anything Since We Know Nothing About It. He told Us To Sit Down With Hope That He will Connect it With A Laptop but To my Suprise, He didnt. All He Did Was Pressing Inputing Wrong Password Times Without Number and After Some Mins He Gave Us The Phone and Everything Was OK. So that Was How We were Rub ooo. I was Confused and Kept On Wondering How the Eng.Solved The Problem! That was Why I decided To Carry The Same Operation On My Blackberryand To My Suprised After When I Got the Lovely Tweak/Method he Used. I could not resist what I found out about Blackberries Phone SECURITY CODE

HOW TO UNLOCK YOUR LOCKED BLACKBERRY PHONES

It is very simple, just enter a wrong code into your Blackberry Phone that requested For security code by 10 times. After That Your bb will reboot itself to factory setting.

That is all. That was What A Eng. Used to Collect N2,000 From my Friend. You Can Also Put it Into Practice and Start Making Money From IT *ENJOY*

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Nice thread. I really don”t make use of BB.

Happy

Nice thread. I really don”t make use of BB.

Ha U????? are missing ?? use bb S?????????? it nice try and get 1

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

lols… I think i ud be moing to Android from Windows Mobile. thnks for u piece of advice, but I really hate 'em BB(s)..

Happy

lols… I think i ud be moing to Android from Windows Mobile. thnks for u piece of advice, but I really hate 'em BB(s)..

u dey miss

Smart Boy

u dey miss

Una sef dey funny…… @Happy, 4get bb tinz abeg..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,130FansLike
2,122FollowersFollow
702FollowersFollow
1,087SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts