LATEST MTN FREE PC BROWSING (August 2012 – 2013)

Oscarmini – Quality Tech & Info Arena Forums General Tips and Tricks VPN, FBT, Proxies & General Tweaks LATEST MTN FREE PC BROWSING (August 2012 – 2013)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Oscar Frank 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

I am very glad to tell you all that MTN free pc browsing is blazing again. I understand that the PD- Proxy 3 months is expensive and not everybody can afford it (me included) besides it can be blocked anytime from now. So if you’re tired of PD-Proxy or you want to step up your game then this is for you, yh kip reading. Am also happy to inform you that d software that does this magic Is new and cannot be blocked by mtn. So let’s get straight to the point.Required materials:1) Modem, Blackberry, Nokia or any other phone with a pc suite2) Mtn Sim Card.3) BIS, weekly or monthly. 4) Does not have a bandwidth limit (keep blazing).5) The Magic Software and a little setting.Interested peepz can reach me on my cell phone number: 08101655600 for more details. Also to get the Magic Software and the settings kindly make a payment of $5 to my Liberty Reserve Acct: U4953259 or simply send an mtn recharge card of #1200 to my cell phone number and get the settings via sms immediately.Note: Pls do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or complaints.08101655600

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

My guy why U dey dull? The software is 'SANDWICH' just google it and its free!

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

guy na wa for u ooooooo ppl dey bring out there talent and use it to help others u won collect money boys brok jare help ur guy make i see how it works

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

guy just this out i want to know is it working with proxy or is it direct without proxy cause i need it now and i will like to purchase it now ur reply is what i need now pls

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,223FansLike
2,144FollowersFollow
707FollowersFollow
932SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts