Latest MTN freebrowsing cheat December 2012 January 2013

Oscarmini – Quality Tech & Info Arena Forums General Tips and Tricks VPN, FBT, Proxies & General Tweaks Latest MTN freebrowsing cheat December 2012 January 2013

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Oscar Frank 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Some of my blog readers have been calling & bombarding me with series of email requesting for the latest or the new MTN freebrowsing cheat for? December & xmas session 2012. Due to many projects been handling, i cant meet up to make new updates but today, i decided to put all i do aside to make you feel happy. without waisting much of your precious time,here comes the Gist:? ? ? ? Step 1: Goto: mobiletv.mtnonline.com? with ur phone (prefered with wap browser)Reason:MTN just launched mobile Tv & they are giving out 500MB free data to test the package. ensure that u have at least #1 on ur sim. once u visit mobiletv.mtnonline.com, Mtn will automatically credit ur sim with 500MB.? ? ? ? Step 2: Now dial *559# to view & confirm that u have been credited with the 500MB data.? ? ? ? Step 3: Download this operamini handler Here? ? ? ? Step 4:configure ur phone with the following settings: Apn:web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net, ip:82.145.210.160, & port:80 . for the s40 users, Click here to create a prov file with the above settings. then download it & send to ur phone & make it ur default settings, then applied to all application.? ? ? ? ? Step 5: Configure ur operamini with d following: Proxy Server: mobiletv.mtnonline.com, then change proxy type to http, then leave other settings the way they are.with this you can flex the mtn 500MB for an uninterupted 7 days. Note that after 7 days, ur data will not valid again. so if u have another sim u can use it to visit mobiletv.mtnonline.com for another 500MB? data.Some of my blog readers have been calling & bombarding me with series of email requesting for the latest or the new MTN freebrowsing cheat for? December & xmas session 2012. Due to many projects been handling, i cant meet up to make new updates but today, i decided to put all i do aside to make you feel happy. without waisting much of your precious time,here comes the Gist:? ? ? ? Step 1: Goto: mobiletv.mtnonline.com? with ur phone (prefered with wap browser)Reason:MTN just launched mobile Tv & they are giving out 500MB free data to test the package. ensure that u have at least #1 on ur sim. once u visit mobiletv.mtnonline.com, Mtn will automatically credit ur sim with 500MB.? ? ? ? Step 2: Now dial *559# to view & confirm that u have been credited with the 500MB data.? ? ? ? Step 3: Download this operamini handler Here? ? ? ? Step 4:configure ur phone with the following settings: Apn:web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net, ip:82.145.210.160, & port:80 . for the s40 users, Click here to create a prov file with the above settings. then download it & send to ur phone & make it ur default settings, then applied to all application.? ? ? ? ? Step 5: Configure ur operamini with d following: Proxy Server: mobiletv.mtnonline.com, then change proxy type to http, then leave other settings the way they are.with this you can flex the mtn 500MB for an uninterupted 7 days. Note that after 7 days, ur data will not valid again. so if u have another sim u can use it to visit mobiletv.mtnonline.com for another 500MB? data.

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Follow me on twitter @vanjoe2625

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Why the advert?

Oscar Frank
    Keymaster

Nice one bro…..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

21,278FansLike
2,160FollowersFollow
840SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts